Monday, July 7, 2014

Where Bloggers Create 2014

Are you ready? I'm getting there! I have a new space to work in since the last time I participated, which was 2012. I missed last year due to some life changing things- I didn't have a craft space period. It . was . awful. I NEED to make stuff- mixed media art, scrapbooks, crafty projects. God has blessed me and gave me back what all I had lost -not only gave back but made over, made new, made much, MUCH better! So, this year I have a room that is all mine... a place to paint and make pretty things, blog, write, and do whatever I feel like doing.

To God Be ALL the Glory!!

If you go to Karen Valentine's blog and you can find all the details there. While you're there check out all the beautiful things she has on her blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment